- 1 Buying Guide For The GPU For Plex Transcoding
- 2 Best GPU For Plex Transcoding In USA
- 2.1 Synology 2 Bay NAS DiskStation DS220+ (Diskless)
- 2.2 EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming, 24GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Technology, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate, 24G-P5-3987-KR
- 2.3 PNY NVIDIA Quadro P2200
- 2.4 ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card, Super Compact, ZT-T16600K-10M
- 2.5 ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 OC Edition Graphics Card (PCIe 3.0, 4GB GDDR6 Memory, HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, 1x 6-pin Power Connector, IP5X Dust Resistance, Space-Grade Lubricant)
- 2.6 VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I, HDMI, VGA) Graphics Card - 900861,Black/Red
- 2.7 Nvidia Quadro M2000 4GB GDDR5 128-bit PCI Express 3.0 x16 Full Height Video Card (Renewed)
- 2.8 ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards
- 2.9 QNAP TS-1232PXU-RP-4G 12 Bay High-Speed SMB Rackmount NAS with Two 10GbE and 2.5GbE Ports, Redundant PSU
- 2.10 Synology 4 bay NAS DiskStation DS418 (Diskless)
- 2.11 Conclusion: Best GPU For Plex Transcoding
Are you looking for gpu for plex transcoding then you have to the right place? We researched and tested thousands of gpu for plex transcoding from amazon. It’s really hard to find a gpu for plex transcoding for a newbie. That’s why we have made a list of the top 10 gpu for plex transcoding for you. There are thousands of brands for gpu for plex transcoding from low to high quality we have made a list of the top quality brand products.
You can also read our buying guide to know to buy gpu for plex transcoding. We have a great team for review and testing. We write reviews after testing the products. So, you don’t have to worry if you’re choosing gpu for plex transcoding from our list.
Buying Guide For The GPU For Plex Transcoding
When it comes to building a Plex media server, one of the most important pieces of the puzzle is the graphics card. The graphics card is responsible for handling the video decoding and encoding for Plex, which means that a better graphics card will lead to better transcoding performance.
There are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for a graphics card for your Plex media server. First, you’ll want to make sure that the card has adequate processing power to handle the transcoding workload. Second, you’ll want to consider the file formats that you’ll be working with and ensure that the card can decode them. Finally, you’ll want to think about future-proofing your purchase by getting a card that can handle 4K transcoding.
Best GPU For Plex Transcoding In USA
Synology 2 Bay NAS DiskStation DS220+ (Diskless)
8 used from $275.99
- Featured dual 1GbE LAN ports to support network failover, and with Link Aggregation enabled, DS220+ provides over 225 MB/s sequential read and 192 MB/s sequential write throughput. Data can be further protected with RAID 1 disk mirroring to prevent sudden drive failure.
- Intel dual-core processor with AES-NI hardware encryption engine; 2 GB DDR4 memory (expandable up to 6 GB)
- Access, share, and sync your data easily across different operating systems and devices.
- Average 15% performance boost to photo indexing and other computing-intensive operations, as well as database response time.
- By default, two camera licenses are installed; extra licenses can be purchased (CLP1, CLP4, or CLP8)
EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming, 24GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Technology, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate, 24G-P5-3987-KR
$1,549.99 in stock
24 used from $1,187.99
- Real boost clock: 1800 MHz; Memory detail: 24576 MB GDDR6X.
- Real-time ray tracing in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Triple HDB fans 9 iCX3 thermal sensors offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- All-metal backplate & adjustable ARGB
PNY NVIDIA Quadro P2200
4 used from $349.00
- 1280 CUDA Cores deliver powerful graphics and compute performance
- 5 GB of fast GDDR5x GPU memory holds large models or scenes
- Ideal for 3D Design and FHD video editing, and medical imaging systems (ultrasound)
- Drives up to four displays at 5K resolution with 30-bit color
- Compatible with NVIDIA CUDA, NVIDIA nView and Mosaic
ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card, Super Compact, ZT-T16600K-10M
$269.99 in stock
16 used from $237.59
- New turing architecture
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps. Supported os windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Super compACt 8.5-inch card, fits 99% of systems
- Dual slot, 4k/ HDR/ VR ready. Supported os - windows 10 / 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 OC Edition Graphics Card (PCIe 3.0, 4GB GDDR6 Memory, HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, 1x 6-pin Power Connector, IP5X Dust Resistance, Space-Grade Lubricant)
$206.00 in stock
6 used from $225.07
- The ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing architecture to supercharge your favorite games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- Auto Extreme Manufacturing uses automation to enhance reliability.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly.
- Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I, HDMI, VGA) Graphics Card - 900861,Black/Red
3 used from $78.67
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.1 channels of surround sound over HDMI
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Single or Dual Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations may require an adapter that is sold separately). Designed for full size case installations
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard. 250 Watt or greater power supply. Download of updated video drivers may be required to use this unit
Nvidia Quadro M2000 4GB GDDR5 128-bit PCI Express 3.0 x16 Full Height Video Card (Renewed)
- Nvidia Quadro M2000 Maxwell
- 4xDisplayport v1.2
- PCI Express 3.0 x16, Single Slot, Full Height
- 4GB 128-bit GDDR5 Memory
- 75W TGP
ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards
10 used from $120.24
- New nvidia pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 fps
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences; Memory clock: 7008 mhz
- Plug and play design requires no pcie power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- Phoenix double ball bearing cooling fan provides superior airflow with 2x longer lifespan; Cuda core: 768
QNAP TS-1232PXU-RP-4G 12 Bay High-Speed SMB Rackmount NAS with Two 10GbE and 2.5GbE Ports, Redundant PSU
- AnnapurnaLabs Alpine AL324 64-bit ARM Cortex-A57 quad-core 1.7GHz processor
- 4GB UDIMM DDR4 RAM (MAX 16GB)
- 12 X 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s (Diskless)
- 2 X 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 2 X 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ Ports
Synology 4 bay NAS DiskStation DS418 (Diskless)
- Sequential throughput performance at over 226 MB/s reading and 170 MB/s writing
- Dual 1GbE ports with failover and Link Aggregation support
- 4K 10-bit H.265 video transcoding on the fly
- Over 40TB raw single volume capacity. Compatible Drive Type-3.5 inch SATA HDD, 2.5 inch SATA HDD, 2.5 inch SATA SSD. "Compatible drive type" indicates drives that have been tested to be compatible with Synology products. This term does not indicate the maximum connection speed of each drive bay
Conclusion: Best GPU For Plex Transcoding
When it comes to online shopping, Amazon is hard to beat. With a massive selection of products and great prices, it’s no wonder why so many people choose to shop there. In this buying guide, we’ve taught you how to choose gpu for plex transcoding like a pro. We covered everything from finding the right gpu for plex transcoding to comparing prices and reading reviews. So next time you’re shopping on Amazon, you’ll know exactly what to do. I hope this article will help you to choose your gpu for plex transcoding. Happy shopping!