- 1 Buying Guide For The Best X99 Motherboard
- 2 Best X99 Motherboard For Gaming In USA
- 2.1 MACHINIST X99 Gaming Motherboard, LGA 2011-V3 (Intel 5th/6th Gen) Micro ATX PC Server Motherboard with Diagnostic Card (PCIe 3.0, Dual M.2 Slots, 4 Channel DDR4, SATA 6Gb/s) Intel i7 XEON E5 V3/V4
- 2.2 JGINYUE X99 LGA 2011-V3 ATX Gaming Motherboard with Diagnostic Card (4-Channel DDR4, M.2 NVME, M.2 SATA, 5 PCI-E, SATA 6Gb/s, Support Intel i7 Xeon E5 V3 V4 Processor) Server Motherboard Max 256G
- 2.3 ASUS ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II ATX Gaming Motherboard (Intel X299) LGA 2066, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), 2.5 GBS LAN, 8X DIMM Max. 256GB, USB 3.2 Gen 2, 8X SATA, 3X M.2, OLED and Aura Sync RGB
- 2.4 ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX Motherboard- PCIe 4.0, Aura Sync RGB Lighting, 2.5 Gbps and Intel Gigabit LAN, WIFI 6 (802.11Ax), Dual M.2 Heatsinks
- 2.5 ASUS LGA2011 5-way Optimization SafeSlot ATX Motherboard ROG STRIX X99 GAMING
- 2.6 ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1200(Intel® 11th/10th Gen) ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 14+2 Power Stages, DDR4 5333+, Dual Intel® 2.5 Gb LAN,Thunderbolt 4, 4xM.2/NVMe SSD and Aura RGB)
- 2.7 MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI ATX Gaming Motherboard (10th Gen Intel Core, LGA 1200 Socket, DDR4, CF, Dual M.2 Slots, USB 3.2 Gen 2, Wi-Fi 6, DP/HDMI, Mystic Light RGB)
- 2.8 MACHINIST X99 LGA 2011-V3 Motherboard, Intel 5th/6th Gen Computer Server Motherboard with X99 Chipset (Micro ATX, PCIe 3.0, Dual M.2 Slot, SATA 6Gb/s, DDR4 ECC) for Intel Xeon E5 V3/V4, Core i7
- 2.9 GIGABYTE X299X AORUS Master (Intel/X299/E-ATX/12 Phase Digital VRM/Triple Fins-Array Heatsink/ESS Sabre DAC/WiFi 6/10G LAN/5G LAN/Motherboard)
- 2.10 MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK Gaming Motherboard (AMD AM4, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, HDMI/DP, ATX, AMD Ryzen 5000 Series processors)
- 2.11 Conclusion: Best X99 Motherboard For Gaming
Are you looking for x99 motherboard for gaming then you have to the right place? We researched and tested thousands of x99 motherboard for gaming from amazon. It’s really hard to find a x99 motherboard for gaming for a newbie. That’s why we have made a list of the top 10 x99 motherboard for gaming for you. There are thousands of brands for x99 motherboard for gaming from low to high quality we have made a list of the top quality brand products.
You can also read our buying guide for know to buy x99 motherboard for gaming. We have a great team for review and testing. We write reviews after testing the products. So, you don’t have to worry if you’re choosing x99 motherboard for gaming from our list.
Buying Guide For The Best X99 Motherboard
The X99 chipset is the high-end desktop (HEDT) platform that supports Intel’s Haswell-E and Broadwell-E processors. It offers a significant performance boost over previous generations, thanks to its support for DDR4 memory and Intel’s Turbo Boost Max 3.0 technology. If you’re looking to build a powerful gaming PC or workstation, then you’ll need a good X99 motherboard.
There are a few things to consider when choosing an X99 motherboard. First, you’ll need to decide which size form factor you want. The most common sizes are ATX, EATX, and microATX. ATX motherboards are the largest and offer the most features, while microATX motherboards are the smallest and are more budget-friendly.
Second, you’ll need to decide which socket type you need. The X99 chipset supports two differentsocket types: LGA 2011-v3 and LGA 2066. LGA 2011-v3 is compatible with Haswell-E and Broadwell-E processors, while LGA 2066 is only compatible with Skylake-X and Kaby Lake-X processors. If you’re not sure which socket type you need, then check the specs of your processor to be sure.
Third, you’ll need to decide which features you want. Some features, like M.2 slots and USB 3.1 ports, will only be available on higher-end motherboards. If you don’t need those features, then you can save some money by choosing a less expensive motherboard.
Once you’ve decided which size and socket type you need, and which features you want, you can start looking at specific X99 motherboards. Here are a few of the best X99 motherboards to consider.
Best X99 Motherboard For Gaming In USA
MACHINIST X99 Gaming Motherboard, LGA 2011-V3 (Intel 5th/6th Gen) Micro ATX PC Server Motherboard with Diagnostic Card (PCIe 3.0, Dual M.2 Slots, 4 Channel DDR4, SATA 6Gb/s) Intel i7 XEON E5 V3/V4
- ※LGA 2011-V3 socket: Supports 5th/6th generation Intel Core i7 processors and XEON E5 V3/V4 series processors. E.g E5-2650 V3, E5-1650 V4, E5-2698 V4, i7-6900K, i7-5930K, etc. (Not compatible with LGA 2011 sockets, and i7 series processors are not REG ECC compatible.)
- ※Ultra-Fast Transfer Speed: Dual M.2 hard disk interface, can support NVME M.2 and SATA M.2 interface types. PCIe 3.0 standard, data transmission speed up to 32Gbps.
- ※4 Channel DDR4 Memory Slots: This gaming motherboard has 4 DDR4 memory slots. Supports normal memory and ECC server memory. Memory capacity up to 64GB ,Memory type: DDR4 3000/2666/2400/2133 MHz.specialied in large-scale games easy to deal with large-scale film and television modeling and rendering. (Note: Server memory and desktop memory cannot be used together.)
- ※Stable Performance: The X99 Desktop Motherboard is equipped with the RTL8111G Gigabit LAN, providing a smooth network connection. 8-layer PCB material design, strong signal anti-interference, 6-phase power supply, to ensure the stable operation of the CPU.
- ※Multiple Expansion Slots: The expansion slot includes 1 PCI-E X16 graphics card slot, 2 PCI-E X1 slot, 4 USB 2.0 slots, 2 USB 3.0 slots, 4 SATA 3.0 slots, 2 PS/2 slots, 1 NVME M.2 interface and 1 SATA M.2 interface.
JGINYUE X99 LGA 2011-V3 ATX Gaming Motherboard with Diagnostic Card (4-Channel DDR4, M.2 NVME, M.2 SATA, 5 PCI-E, SATA 6Gb/s, Support Intel i7 Xeon E5 V3 V4 Processor) Server Motherboard Max 256G
$169.99 in stock
- 【LGA 2011-3 Motherboard】This X99 motherboard supports Intel i7, XEON E5 V3/V4 series processors with LGA 2011-3 socket (Eg Xeon E5 2666 V3, E5 2640 V3, E5 2696 V3, E5 2680 V4, etc.)
- 【4-channels DDR4 Memory Slots】Support 4*DDR4 or DDR4 ECC memory (2133/2400/2666/3000MHz), up to 256G memory capacity. (Note: Please do not use memory modules of different brands or different capacities together)
- 【High heat dissipation】The X99 ATX motherboard is equipped with a high-frequency silent fan, plus a VRM heat sink, which can achieve efficient heat dissipation and reduce blue screen and freeze caused by high temperature
- 【Game Level Connections】 Expansion slots include 3*PCI-E X16 slots, 1*PCI-E X4 slot, 1*PCI-E X1 slot, 4*SATA 3.0 ports, 2*SATA 2.0 ports, 3*USB 3.0 ports, 7*USB 2.0 interface, 1*Optical audio interface, 1*M.2 NVME and 1*M.2 SATA
- 【High-quality motherboard】This Intel LGA 2011-3 motherboard is made of a 10-layer PCB board, which can effectively extend its service life while ensuring the stable operation of various hardware. Assemble the diagnostic card, you can quickly find the fault location, saving most of the time to find the fault
ASUS ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II ATX Gaming Motherboard (Intel X299) LGA 2066, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), 2.5 GBS LAN, 8X DIMM Max. 256GB, USB 3.2 Gen 2, 8X SATA, 3X M.2, OLED and Aura Sync RGB
2 used from $517.22
- Intel x299 LGA 2066 socket: ready for the latest Intel Core X-Series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to three M. 2 drives, USB 3. 2 Gen 2, Intel VROC and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- Optimal power & cooling solution: 12 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality Chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors, active cooling VRM heatsink, stacked-fin heat sink, with 8mm heat pipe, Dual on-board M. 2 heatsinks, a water pump + Header and multiple fun headers
- Best in class gaming networking: 2. 5Gbps LAN and Intel Gigabit Ethernet With Asus LANGuard, Wi-Fi 6 (802. 11Ax) with MU-MIMO, and Gateway teaming via GameFirst V
- Next Gen gaming connectivity: features 3x M. 2, USB 3. 2 Gen 2 ports and USB 3. 2 Gen 2 front panel Connector, 8x SATA 6 Gb/s.
- Unmatched Personalization: OLED and ASUS-exclusive aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 RGB headers.DIY friendly: ROG-patented pre-mounted I/O shield, Flex key, ASUS Safe Slot, ASUS Node connector and BIOS Flashback for a friendlier building experience.Industry leading gaming audio: high fidelity audio with Supreme S1220A, DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III to draw you deeper into the action.Ai overclocking: quickly optimizes your CPU performance based on the CPU and cooler, achieving results that are extremely close to manual tuning by experts
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX Motherboard- PCIe 4.0, Aura Sync RGB Lighting, 2.5 Gbps and Intel Gigabit LAN, WIFI 6 (802.11Ax), Dual M.2 Heatsinks
6 used from $270.75
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Aura Sync RGB: ASUS-exclusive aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 headers
- Comprehensive cooling: active PCH heatsink, MOS heatsink with 8mm Heatpipe, Dual on-board M. 2 heatsinks and a water pump plus Header
- Gaming connectivity: supports PCIe 4. 0, HDMI 2. 0, DisplayPort 1. 2 and features dual M. 2 and USB 3. 2 Type-A and Type-C connectors
- Gaming networking: 2. 5Gbps LAN and Intel Gigabit Ethernet With ASUS LANGuard, Wi-Fi 6 (802. 11Ax) with MU-MIMO, and Gateway teaming via GameFirst V
ASUS LGA2011 5-way Optimization SafeSlot ATX Motherboard ROG STRIX X99 GAMING
- Next-gen connectivity – Includes extensive upgrades including onboard U.2 / M.2 slots that tap into 32Gbps of PCIe bandwidth, 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi and USB 3.1 Type C
- ASUS Aura – Features controllable RGB onboard lighting and 4-pin RGB header that can be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware and color-matched with included STRIX decals
- Patent-pending SafeSlot – Reinvented, strengthened PCIe slot utilizes a new insert-molding process to bind the slot to fortifying metal for superior retention and shearing resistance
- 5-Way Optimization – 1-click full system tuning handles everything from overclocking to cooling and beyond
- SupremeFX Audio – ROG-renowned audio with SupremeFX shielding for noise reduction and dual op-amps to drive 32-300 ohms impedance headphones
ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1200(Intel® 11th/10th Gen) ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 14+2 Power Stages, DDR4 5333+, Dual Intel® 2.5 Gb LAN,Thunderbolt 4, 4xM.2/NVMe SSD and Aura RGB)
$248.00 in stock
3 used from $194.99
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- AI Motherboard : AI Overclocking, AI cooling, AI networking and AI noise cancelation
- Robust Power Solution: 14plus2 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Optimized Thermal Design: VRM and aluminum I/O heatsink, L-shaped heatpipe, Triple onboard M.2 heatsinks, including an M.2 backplate for improved cooling for PCIe 4.0 M.2 slot
- High-performance Gaming Networking: On-board Intel WiFi 6E AX210 and dual Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI ATX Gaming Motherboard (10th Gen Intel Core, LGA 1200 Socket, DDR4, CF, Dual M.2 Slots, USB 3.2 Gen 2, Wi-Fi 6, DP/HDMI, Mystic Light RGB)
$134.99 in stock
10 used from $129.99
- Supports 10th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron Processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128GB (4800MHz)
- Lightning USB 20G is powered by the ASmedia 3241 USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 controller, offering never before seen USB speeds up to 20Gb/s from the Rear USB Type-C port
- Twin Turbo M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr delivers transfer speeds of up to 32 GB/s for ultra-fast SSDs
- On-board 2.5G LAN plus Gigabit LAN with with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax).Pre-installed I/O Shielding for convenience and protection from electrostatic discharge
MACHINIST X99 LGA 2011-V3 Motherboard, Intel 5th/6th Gen Computer Server Motherboard with X99 Chipset (Micro ATX, PCIe 3.0, Dual M.2 Slot, SATA 6Gb/s, DDR4 ECC) for Intel Xeon E5 V3/V4, Core i7
- LGA 2011 V3 motherboard: Supports Intel Xeon E5 V3, E7 V4 and 5th-generation, 6th-generation I7 series processors for LGA 2011 V3 sockets. (Intel Xeon E5-2696 v3, E5-2686 v3, E5-2666 v3 , Intel Core i7-6950X etc.)
- 4-channel DDR4 memory: 4 memory slots, compatible with DDR4 and DDR4 ECC memory, but the two cannot be used interchangeably. Support 2133/2400/2666/3200/3600mhz memory type, the maximum capacity is 64G.
- Dual M.2 hard disk interface: This X99 motherboard has two M.2 high-speed interfaces. 1 SATA M.2 interface and 1 NVME M.2 interface. The PCIE 3.0 standard can provide transmission speeds of up to 32 Gbps.
- High scalability: Contains multiple expansion slots, including 1 PCI-EX16 steel graphics card slot, 1 PCI-EX1 slot, 4 USB 3.0 slots, 4 USB 2.0 slots, 6 SATA 3.0 ports, and 2 M.2 ports.
- Stable performance: The X99 gaming motherboard adopts a 6-layer PCB panel design with strong signal anti-interference. 6-phase power supply, 24+8pin power interface, to ensure stable operation of the CPU.
GIGABYTE X299X AORUS Master (Intel/X299/E-ATX/12 Phase Digital VRM/Triple Fins-Array Heatsink/ESS Sabre DAC/WiFi 6/10G LAN/5G LAN/Motherboard)
- Supports Intel Core X-Series Processor Family
- Quad Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 8 DIMMs
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- 12 phases IR digital VRM solution with 70a power stage
- Onboard Intel Wi-Fi 6 & BT 5 with AORUS antenna
MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK Gaming Motherboard (AMD AM4, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, HDMI/DP, ATX, AMD Ryzen 5000 Series processors)
$169.99 in stock
13 used from $114.05
- Support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors and future AMD Ryzen processors with BIOS update
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128 GB (4866 MHz)
- On-board dual LAN: 2.5G LAN plus Gigabit LAN
- Mystic Light: RGB LED lighting and extendable pin headers – 16.8 million colors / 29 effects
- Audio Boost rewards your ears with studio grade sound quality for immersive gaming experiences
Conclusion: Best X99 Motherboard For Gaming
When it comes to online shopping, Amazon is hard to beat. With a massive selection of products and great prices, it’s no wonder why so many people choose to shop there. In this buying guide, we’ve taught you how to choose x99 motherboard for gaming like a pro. We covered everything from finding the right x99 motherboard for gaming to comparing prices and reading reviews. So next time you’re shopping on Amazon, you’ll know exactly what to do. I hope this article will help you to choose your x99 motherboard for gaming. Happy shopping!