Do you want to know about the Cheap Ultrawide Monitors? Ultrawide monitors generally provide more horizontal spaces than normal monitors. They are budget-friendly as well as good for editing also. So just keep on reading to know more. Here you will get all the important information regarding the same.
Ultrawide monitors are a great investment if you want to increase your productivity.
These budget-friendly displays were launched in the last 3 to 4 years, and they’ve seen rapid adoption because of their ability for multitasking like video editing or graphics work.
They basically take the best features of multiple monitors and combine them into a single large screen.
Ultrawide monitors cover more vertical space, and they can cover up to 100% AdobeRGB color spectrum for accurate color reproduction.
The sharpness and image quality of these screens is excellent compared to other types of displays, even without any calibration involved.
Of course, there are some disadvantages to these panels as well – for example, if you’re used to 16:9 or 16:10 display aspect ratio then ultrawide will take some time getting used to.
With all those things said, ultrawide monitors are still great value for money and deliver excellent quality compared to other products on the market.
This article contains a list of cheap ultrawide monitors under $300 – so these displays won’t cost you an arm and a leg and they’ll bring great value for your money!
This LG ultrawide offers excellent value for money because it delivers almost the same performance as more expensive displays in this list thanks to its IPS panel and a 2560x1080p native resolution.
- Top 7 Cheap Ultrawide Monitors 2021
- 1. LG 34WN80C-B – Curved WQHD Monitor
- 2. Sceptre 30-inch Curved Monitor – Ultra Slim Curved Monitor
- 3. AOC CU34G2X – UltraWide QHD Monitor
- 4. Samsung CJ791 – Wide Screen Curved Monitor
- 5. LG 29WN600-W – UltraWide WFHD Monitor
- 6. ViewSonic VP3881 – WQHD Professional Monitor
- 7. BenQ EX3501R – 32 Inch Curved Monitor
- FAQ’s: Cheap Ultrawide Monitors
Top 7 Cheap Ultrawide Monitors 2021
1. LG 34WN80C-B – Curved WQHD Monitor
- 34” 21: 9 WQHD (3440 X 1440) Curved IPS display
- USB type-C connectivity
- HDR 10 compatible
- Supports sRGB 99% color gamut
- Height & tilt adjustable stand
One of the best cheap ultrawide monitors with a 1000:1 (Typ) and 700:1 (min), LG 34WN80C-B is an affordable option. It has 178 degrees viewing angles for both horizontal and verticality; it will perfectly fit any room in your house thanks to its size.
This cheap ultrawide curved monitor provides accurate and vibrant color that is ideal for editing basic photos or videos. It has screen split features, so you can work with multiple documents at once.
With this wide-screen monitor, you can enjoy a USB Type C connectivity option. The good thing about the panel is that it has stood for easy adjustment of height and tilt.
LG monitor provides a sleek and stylish design that will enhance your viewing experience. With the 1800R curvature, this screen offers an immersive visual for all to enjoy.
Moreover, it has an anti-glare coating so you can see clearly without any reflections on its surface; weighing only 23lbs., most wide screens come close in weight too but what sets these apart is their size.
The display type of LG monitor is LED. It offers quick and easy access to essential settings like screen split, game mode setting, application preset – just look no further than this guy if you’re on a budget.
Pros & Cons
- Consistent display colors.
- Good for multitasking.
- Works perfectly with macOS.
- Value for the price.
- It is easy to set up a workstation with USB C connectivity.
- Sometimes HDMI port is not working properly.
2. Sceptre 30-inch Curved Monitor – Ultra Slim Curved Monitor
- 30" Curved Gaming Monitor 2560 x 1080 Full HD Resolution. Response Time- 5ms GTG
- DP Up to 200Hz Refresh Rate / HDMI 2. 0 Up to 120Hz Refresh Rate: More than double the standard refresh rate, 200Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images
- AMD Free Sync With Free Sync, gamers now enjoy smooth video and seamless on the spot movement through their fast paced games. Free Sync is an AMD technology that nearly eliminates tearing and stuttering due to differences between a graphics card's frame rate and a monitor's refresh rate.
- FPS-RTS FPS and RTS are Scepter's custom set display settings built for an enhanced gaming experience. FPS (First Person Shooter) , RTS (Real-Time Strategy).
- Blue Light Shift Reduce your monitors blue light to protect you from eye fatigue, irritation and strains. This enables you to work on you documents, watch movies, or play games more comfortably for extended periods.
Sceptre’s 30-inch Curved Gaming Monitor is an ultra-wide and slim design that comes with high-quality speakers.
This model has an even wider aspect ratio, 21:9 which makes the image look great when watching videos or playing games in a vertically aligned computer screen mode.
The VESA mountable pattern of this display is conveniently practical, as well. The specially designed monitor can protect you from eye fatigue strains and irritation.
This monitor offers 2560 x 1080p full HD resolution, and the response time is 5ms GTG.
Moving forward to the refresh rate it has a scepter display screen with DP up to 200Hz which can be bought so you don’t miss out on smooth videos or flawless spot movement.
Pros & Cons
- Provides a high contrast ratio.
- Pixel density is decent.
- Built-in VESA adapter.
- Good picture quality.
- Great quality of sound.
- Poor customer service.
3. AOC CU34G2X – UltraWide QHD Monitor
- 34" Class (34" Viewable) AOC Gaming G2 Series monitor with 3440x1440 Ultra wide Quad HD (2K+) resolution VA panel
- Rapid 1ms response (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync for ultra-smooth competitive game play Curve radius: 1500mm
- 3-Sided frameless design with 1500R curvature for immersive gaming and entertainment
- VA panel for wide viewing angles and brilliant colors displaying over 115% sRGB and 98% Adobe RGB color gamut area coverage
- AOC Re-Spawned 3-year zero-bright-dot 3-year advance replacement 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
The AOC CU34G2X is a high-quality ultrawide screen that supports AMD FreeSync with a 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time.
It has vivid colors for an immersive visual experience, as well as fast frames to give you effectively immediate feedback from your input devices (keyboard/mouse).
The monitor’s VA panel offers a wide viewing angle and displays colors over 115% sRBG. It is also VESA compatible, which means you can quickly change to another type of mounting solution if needed.
The stand provides additional adjustability options for your gaming needs so that it fits perfectly at any desired height without being too difficult or time-consuming.
The screen has a matte anti-glare coating that will leave smudges or fingerprints free.
Pros & Cons
- It has a good refresh rate.
- Great picture quality.
- Budget-friendly monitor.
- Provides good performance.
- Color accuracy is good.
- Keen price.
- No USB Type C Port.
4. Samsung CJ791 – Wide Screen Curved Monitor
- First Curved monitor with Intel Thunderbolt 3 for single-source power and charging
- One cable to Link and dock monitor and laptop
- Tbt3 offers 40 Gaps processing speed - - 4x faster than USB - - and up to 85W laptop charging
- Connectivity available for docks, displays and peripherals including Macs, USB Type-C laptops, E storage drives and external Graphics cards
- Ultra wide WQHD resolution 3440 x 1440
Samsung’s CJ791 is the best budget ultrawide monitor. It has a wide 34-inch screen and uses QLED technology, which delivers vibrant colors with excellent detail for videos or games alike.
Equipped with a 100Hz refresh rate this curved UltraWide offers lag-free viewing that won’t leave your eyes sore from movement.
The Samsung CJ791 is a gorgeous television with an aesthetically pleasing design and pretty low blue light emissions.
It has two thunderbolts 3 ports, one DisplayPort output for connecting to multiple screens at once without having to purchase another cable or switch box (saving money!), as well as USB input/outputs so you can charge your phone from any outlet in the house.
The 7 WATTS speakers provide clear sound that will enhance whatever entertainment experience may come next – whether it be watching movies online on Netflix while simultaneously listening through earbuds under Windows 10’s Groove Music player…or playing multiplayer games against friends who all have laptops set up via Xbox Live HOW COOL IS THAT?
The screen of this cheap ultrawide curved monitor enables you to view comfortably from any angle.
This Samsung model provides up to 125% RGB color space and can optimize multi-tasking with PIP (Picture in Picture). Such a display supports making sure your favorite TV show doesn’t skip ahead while working on something else at the same time.
Pros & Cons
- This cheap widescreen monitor is easy to set up.
- Provides good brightness.
- You can hide cables through the stand.
- The curve screen is easy in the eyes.
- Fast refresh times.
- Does not provide a 4K resolution display screen.
5. LG 29WN600-W – UltraWide WFHD Monitor
- 29” Ultra wide Full HD (2560 x 1080) IPS Display
- 3-Side Virtually Borderless Design
- SRGB 99% Color Gamut
- HDR 10 Compatible
- AMD FreeSync. Display Position Adjustments-Tilt
The LG 29WN600-W monitor is perfect for creative professionals with its IPS panel, 99% sRGB color gamut, and resolution of 2560X1080.
With the ability to produce vibrant colors or sharp details depending on your needs this device will be sure not to disappoint.
The monitor has great features for gaming, like VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) technology and 178-degree viewing angles.
It also includes a 1k:1 contrast ratio with wide color gamuts to give you the best picture possible.
Other panel specifications include an MVA screen that’s designed specifically just for these types of displays in mind – giving them their deep blacks and perfect details when it comes down to colors or motion portrayal onscreen
The Acer XB271HU is one heckuva high definition display because not only does its resolution exceed many competing brands at 2560 x 1440 pixels but there are others.
Pros & Cons
- Value for the price.
- Pixel density is decent.
- Vibrant colors.
- It is used FreeSync technology that supports the variable refresh rate.
- Ideal for media consumption.
- No USB Type C Port.
6. ViewSonic VP3881 – WQHD Professional Monitor
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 38-Inch WQHD+ 1600p (3840x1600) 24:10 Curved IPS Computer Monitor with HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort, USB 3.0 (Typ A, B) and USB 3.1 Type C
- Factory calibrated to deliver an amazing Delta E≤2 value for superior color accuracy with 6-axis color adjustment functionality
- This premium panel also includes ViewSonic's most advanced technologies hardware color calibration ready and a future-proof port selection
- Compatible with Mac, and Windows; ideal for both laptops and desktops; VESA mountable
The ViewSonic VP3881 is a 38-inch big ultrawide monitor that provides 3D LUT Color Calibration for Video and Graphics.
This means you can enjoy watching videos or playing video games with vivid color, panoramic images – all without any calibration headaches.
It also has an innovative wave design to give your eyes optimal positioning so they feel at ease while viewing content on this huge screen.
A new best budget ultrawide monitor has been released, and it is ideal for photographers, video editors, or graphic designers.
This is one of the widescreen monitors to provide quick calibration so you can display colors exactly like they do in your original file.
There are many cables included with this product such as C Cable (Cables), HDMI 2.0 cable, etc., making sure that connecting everything will be easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Pros & Cons
- The monitor gives you a clear and glare-free picture.
- Works perfectly on color grading applications.
- The resolution is good.
- Great for graphics development and editing video.
- Nicely render colors in videos and photos.
- It has a low PPI (Pixel Per Inch) level.
7. BenQ EX3501R – 32 Inch Curved Monitor
- PANORAMIC SCREEN: Immersive ultra wide 35" curved monitor and 3440x1440 resolution with 1800R curvature, wide viewing angle, 21: 9 aspect ratio, ultra-slim bezel
- PATENTED EYE-CARE FOR EXTENDED PLAY: Brightness Intelligence Plus uses a proprietary sensor to adapt screen brightness and color temperature to your in-room lighting. B. I. + works with Zero Flicker and Low Blue Light to help combat eye strain, blurred vision, and fatigue
- Ergonomic: Height/tilt adjustability
- Super speed connectivity: USB-C one-cable connectivity enables SuperSpeed USB data transfer and 2K video delivery over a single cable, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB 3. 1
- Lightning Fast: 100Hz refresh rate gives you the edge
BenQ EX3501R is a 34-inch monitor that features an ultrawide screen, 1440p resolution, and a 21:9 aspect ratio.
This best value product provides tons of fantastic features for those looking to enjoy their viewing experience even more.
This monitor has a strong stand, which helps you to adjust the height with no problem.
With this display screen, we can get greater brightness and contrast level for HD images.
It also has an intelligent sensor that reduces eye strain or headaches while using it in either landscape mode or portrait orientation-whatever suits your needs best.
The BenQ EX3501R is the perfect monitor for any desk.
It has a low weight, quick response time speed with a 4ms color contrast ratio to give you that real-life feel while watching your favorite show or video chat session on it!
The only downside? No speakers are included in this package unfortunately but don’t worry there are some portable options out here if need be so no worries about missing anything special happening around you when it’s not attached firmly into place at home sweet home.
Pros & Cons
- It is easy on eye when used for long hours.
- Good aesthetic design.
- You can quickly set up a monitor.
- It is one of the best ultrawide gaming monitors which is budget-friendly.
- It does not come with DP to DP cable.
FAQ‘s: Cheap Ultrawide Monitors
- What are the Features to look for in Ultrawide Monitor?
- Image quality- This is why it’s so important when working with photographs, graphic design, or similar activities. The high resolution ensures that you have sharp images and clarity of what your end goal will be for this project.
- Design- The design of a product can make you feel differently about it. You might check out different angles and viewpoints to get the most clarity for your needs, especially if what’s being shown online doesn’t look like enough detail or just isn’t doing anything for you in terms of aesthetics!
Screen size-A computer monitor can make or break your productivity. That’s because the screen size of a display depends on various factors, including how much space you have on your desk and if it is too far away for comfort during use
- There are also other considerations with regard to what kind of work environment one has when looking at their monitors are they sitting by themselves?
2. What are the advantages of using Ultrawide Monitors?
A monitor is a great tool for boosting your productivity and efficiency.
If you are doing some work on the go, using two screens simultaneously will make it easier to move between windows without losing focus or having any confusion about where they were located before switching back over again.
The increased field of view (FOV) allows users not only to see more details but also enjoy better gaming capabilities as well playing games with ease due to their wide perspective being able to take in all surrounding areas at once rather than just what’s directly ahead like normal monitors allow.
This makes multitasking much simpler because if one then another can easily step up into its place without missing too much time.
3. What Type of cable is needed to connect Ultrawide Monitors?
The common cable types needed to connect ultrawide monitors are VGA, HDMI, or DVI.
4. Which is the Best Budget Ultrawide Monitor?
Below are some of the Best Budget Ultrawide Monitor:
- LG 34WN80C-B
- Sceptre 30-inch Curved Gaming Monitor
- AOC CU34G2X
- Samsung CJ791
- LG 29WN600-W
- ViewSonic VP3881
- BenQ EX3501R
5. How to split-screen on the ultrawide monitor?
Perform the following steps to split your screen:
- Step 1: Click on start.
- Step 2: Click on the system and select the Multitasking Tab.
- Step 3: On the slider called “Snap Windows”.
6. Does it matter if you own AMD FreeSync or Nvidia G-Sync?
AMD FreeSync is a technology generally found on gaming monitors that help you to fight screen shuttering, input latency, and tearing.
Nvidia G-sync alternatively increases your gaming experience by removing any type of visual disruptions like screen tearing which means it doesn’t matter what brand or model graphics card one uses as both technologies will produce similar outputs in regards to quality gameplay performance.
There are so many monitors on the market right now, but not all of them have widescreen resolutions. If you want to experience truly cinematic vision without breaking your budget or eyesight I recommend this list for only $250! These are just our favorite picks – take time and do some research before making any purchases that will affect hours spent at work/school watching movies every day